LITH L-U66D is a 14.8V, 66Wh Li-ion DV battery that completely compatible with SONY PMW-EX1, EX1R, EX3, F3, 100, 200, without DC cable, and can display remaining power info on cameras.
The battery offers a D-tap DC socket for extension power output, and a 5V/1A USB socket for mobile devices (cell phone etc) charging.
The 4-level LED indicator can give you a quick view of remaining power before using, and the strong housing, the intelligent circuit will protect the battery from shocking, abnormal current, voltage and temperature.
1.High-power Li-ion battery with the capacity up to 66Wh.
2. Intelligent Li-ion battery applies to SONY HDV camera, such as PMW-EX1R/EX3/F3/100/200.
3. Built-in 4-level LED power indicator shows accurately the remaining battery capacity.
4.Built-in D-Tap connector for camera light.
5.USB 2.0 5V/1A output.
6.Built-in multiple protective circuit design to prevent over charge, over discharge, over current, short circuit, etc.
|Max Output Power||50W|
|Max Output Current||3.5A|
|Over Current Protection||6A|
|Compatible battery||SONY BP-U60|
|Net Weight||Approx 0.42kg|
1. Put the battery into the camera slot along the arrow direction as an indication in Fig.4 and lock it.
2. Remove the serum cap for D-TAP output and insert the plug for a flashlight.
3. Press the power button for 3 seconds and USB output (Fig.1) is activated for charging portable equipment, such as mobile phone and Pad.
Note: USB output will not be deactivated even when the power button is pressed during the charging process.
USB output will be automatically deactivated under the following circumstances:
①. Equipment is fully charged;
②. Equipment is removed during the charging process;
4. Cover the serum cap after use for dust prevention.